Cabot Partners industry and market insights are multi-dimensional, and they cover:
- Business dimensions typically include:
- Pricing and packaging of offerings
- Relevant workloads/application segments
- Strategy and architecture
- Ecosystem partners and key alliances
- Routes to market and channels and Marketing communications
- Technical dimensions typically include:
- Infrastructure needed/supported
- Performance, scalability and other attributes
- Other features and services as relevant
- Market dimensions typically include:
- Small and Medium Business (SMB)
In general, the steps followed in generating the actionable market insights include:
- Identify applicable key industry multi-dimensional sub-segments.
- Based on extensive research and rigorous analysis, articulate how the focus topic is applied to each of the industry sub-segments.
- Identify the technical and business drivers, buyers and buying behaviors by sub-segment.
- Identify 2-3 key solution providers and their respective ecosystems for each of the key high-priority sub-segments. Determine the strengths and weakness of key participants in the ecosystems.
- Project the expected market/technology evolution for the next 18 months by sub-segment and usage models and players in the ecosystems.
Here’s an example of our deep expertise, experience and capabilities in creating actionable Industry and Market Insights: